Paw Prints Of A Healthy Heart

Typical Morning? I Hope Not! The morning of February 15th, unknown to me at the time, my blender was staying with evil intentions in mind. I was about to find out that one should noway , and I mean noway , trust an appliance when a heart check is in order. My above mentioned ménage menial came the routine God used to stress check the spiritual fitness of my heart. Obviously, I was out of shape and in need of adaptation. It all began on a typical morning, while trying to get my hubby off to work with breakfast in hand, and floundering to manage my son's determination to disturb the peaceful tranquility of our home. With adding intensity, my jitters were stretching to the breaking point like an over extended rubber band. paw print Having been lazy the night ahead, my kitchen islet had seen less crowded days to say the least. Valentines mixed with an multifariousness of delicacy were bestrew far and wide. Amid important disarray and" No, you can not have adulation and Lifesavers for breakfast," I tried to make Duane's drink. One glass of chocolate milk and two scoops of protein blend went into the blender. With one flip of the switch my morning went from normal chaos to absolute mayhem. I should have been wearing my specs when I checked the settings; or did my electric menial have a mind of its own? Chocolate Rain Bursting into the air, only to return, my hubby's intended breakfast fell to the earth like a rain of chocolate rain. My clean pajamas, along with the islet, the closets, the bottoms and every other conceivable space came drenched. A thick, watery and sure to be sticky admixture ran in streamlets far and wide. Now What To Do Did I get frenetic? Did I laugh? Did I stink it up and act like a good sport? Nope! I did none of the below. I succumbed to tone- pity and cried, wondering who had the audacity to change the setting on my blender. Surely someone was to condemn. Crocodile gashes gathered, uncontrollably slipping down my face while my son began yelling," That freaked me out." I began chanting under my breath, exposing the true condition of my heart," Why me, Why me?" Through Different Eyes Fighting back gashes, I pulled my infrequently used mop out of the closet, wishing I had a maid to do the job. I began the task of mopping up much to the dismay of my doggy Ellie Mae. There she was with her" gormandizer tail" of a tail wagging furiously lapping at what she considered to be one succulent creation. I removed her with a flourish, murmuring through settled teeth" tykes can not have chocolate, you know." The Cleanup Three rinses latterly, I fulfilled the first round of remittal. Unfortunately, my bases began to stick to the bottom, making suction sounds with each step. All I could say was," UGH!" Eventually, with everyone out the door, I began round two. Out came the brume cleanser with three cleaning pads. No, not one, but three. Who knew chocolate milk had the composition of cement? My timepiece sounded to mock with riding tones while reminding me of a snappily approaching meeting with my church's Heart to Heart Ministry. I could not miss the irony of it all. God Speaking? Yes! Shafts of light began filtering through the windows, exposing putatively hundreds of bitsy paw prints throughout the kitchen and great room. further gashes gathered, falling like so numerous rain drops on a pile of valentines left over from the morning capers of an eight- time old. One bent gash landed with what I like to believe was an purposeful splash smack in the middle of these words," MVP! Good Sportswoman Award! You can not be beat, Valentine!" Back To Momma mammy's old byword began to resonate in my head," Child, no need to cry over spilt milk." With her words in mind, I chose not to lament over any circumstance, nor was I going to let an eschewal of control blender mess with my day. Picking up the valentine, splashed with salty gashes and sweet chocolate, I decided it was time to make muscles of new perspective and right station. Healthy Paw Prints I may not have run a record breaking afar on my routine, but as sure as the sun shines, my heart came to a whole new place of spiritual fitness in the blender called Life. One putatively sticky mess can come a succulent creation of instruction if only we will let it. And like Ellie Mae, we will see the good, leaving sweet paw prints of a healthy heart where ever we go.

Comments